FotoFile FotoFileBag  

Go Back   FOTOFILE , Your next steps > FotoFile Society > Lost and Found

Lost and Found ประกาศหาของหาย ประกาศเจอของเก็บได้ เชิญที่นี่ครับ

fotofile homepage2

ปักหมุด และ แบ่งปัน Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19th May 2018, 14:30

กระบี่บุปผาราชัน

Default Isco: I want to keep aspiring to the maximum and I'm in the right place

With the summer transfer เว็บ พนัน market rolling around, many eyes will be on Isco, however the player seems to have his future goals very clear.The former Malaga man is not looking to move anywhere else, as he believes Madrid is the perfect place for him to continue to grow and perform at his best. "I'm young and I'm not content with anything, I want to keep aspiring to the maximum and เว็บ พนัน I'm in the right place," Isco said after presenting 'Hero Sport', his first fragrance.Isco and his teammates have the possibility of once again making European history and the Spaniard is confident ahead of the grand battle against Liverpool in the Champions League final."We are in the final for another year and it is very important to continue at this high level," the footballer explained. "We are hoping to achieve our third consecutive title."Both the players and the fans are very excited."But to lift the Champions League trophy, they will have to beat Liverpool, a complicated team according to Isco."It is true that at the beginning they were not among เว็บ พนัน the favourites, but Liverpool have shown they deserve to be in the final," the midfielder added."They have a great coach and strong players who make the difference in the attack."It is going to be a very beautiful final."The match takes place in Kiev on May 26.